Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 05-27-2007, 07:30 AM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Happy Birthday to Palm Addicts!

We are delighted to honor Sammy McLoughlin and Palm Addicts on the celebration of their 8th Birthday! They are the grand daddy of Palm blogs, and an inspiration to us all. Eight years is quite an accomplishment!

Sammy is a long time friend of ours here at MobileRead and was personally a big inspiration to me in terms of participating in the online world. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I believe that the first place any of my mobile device words appeared publicly was when Sammy had published it at Palm Addict. He has that effect on people... he really does inspire them and encourage them and help them out. He's a star contributer to the online community, and an all-around great guy. Put that together with a great mind and constant dedication, and it's no wonder he has been so successful. You can count me in as one of his biggest fans.

So to Sammy and all the folks at Palm Addicts.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 05-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #2
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I've never been a Palm Addict...I never even owned a single Palm device...but 8 years is al long time for a gadget site, so here is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and CONGRATULATIONS

to everybody at Palm Addicts. Keep up the great work and you will have many more birthday celebrations...
Advert
Old 05-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
My sincere Happy Birthday to Sammy and his crew. Although I gave my Palm away many years ago (actually it was a Sony Clie), PA is still one of the very few websites that I visit "by hand" (meaning not merely tracking it via RSS). In all these years, Sammy has managed to create and maintain a gadget culture both vivid and friendly that you can hardly find anywhere else. So if you are looking for a great source of information brought to you by the finest guys I know, make sure to bookmark PA!