Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Adding new chapter, what about CSS link?

Hello,

First of all thank you for a great software to create EPUB files. I have been looking for a WYSIWYG epub editor for some time.

I have a question. I have my first chapter created and CSS files constructed so that the paragraphs look nice and all, but when I create a new chapter is there a way to automatically include the CSS file inclusion?

<link href="../Styles/Style0001.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

It seems to me a little bit funny for a user to always having to remember to add this into code. Not that I don't know how to do it since I am a web developer myself, but for those people who don't know HTML.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:29 AM   #2
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
The easiest way I know is instead of creating new file, go to end of current one and 'Insert Chapter Break' (Ctrl+Return) which will create a new blank file with ALL the css file links added.
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2011, 04:46 AM   #3
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Lets not forget this isn't a finished product, Valoric is making improvements to it all the time.

What you are asking for is probably already on his radar but may not have as high a priority as other issues.

When he releases a version 1.0 and you find this is missing, then put in a complaint about it. Until then, send him a feature request to make sure he is aware.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:35 AM   #4
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
The easiest way I know is instead of creating new file, go to end of current one and 'Insert Chapter Break' (Ctrl+Return) which will create a new blank file with ALL the css file links added.
Wow, thanks! I didn't think about that

I'm having fun writing bunny stories for my kids with Sigil.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote