Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
lorenzoens
Edge User

(edit) SUPPORT > "Knowledge base"

It's ok if they shut down their shop.
But we're new customers and the law give us right to have support for a legal year. Where is the support section? Seems like I lost it.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 05-21-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
nniesen
Edge User

There is still some support contact information off the knowledge base screen.

Would have been nice if they left the forum link to make it easier for new users to find their way here.

"Funny", on the My Account page they don't even have an image available for my device.

Advert
Old 05-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #3
cheyennedonna
Edge User

That is distressing. What if? And, does this mean we are not getting the full release of Ermine? So many questions, too bad Entourage did not seem to feel they needed to address them with the current, loyal, customers.

Last edited by cheyennedonna; 05-21-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
lorenzoens
Edge User

Oh sorry, mybad. The link is on "Knowledge base".

Old 05-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
lorenzoens
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyennedonna View Post
does this mean we are not getting the full release of Ermine? So many questions, too bad Entourage did not seem they needed to address hem with the current, loyal, customers.
Donna I can only quote your words, these are my same thoughts.

Advert
Old 05-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyennedonna View Post
That is distressing. What if? And, does this mean we are not getting the full release of Ermine? So many questions, too bad Entourage did not seem they needed to address hem with the current, loyal, customers.
Totally agree. I have been saying this for several weeks. While the Support pages are still there support is more than just about a knowledge base. The lack of future support for loyal product owners with something as simple as a battery or a stylus is unthinkable. Without such support they are going to have a difficult time having repeat customers if they decide to develop another product.

Old 05-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
kennyminot
Edge User

Ermine

Personally, I'm not too worried about getting a "full release" of Ermine. Aside from just a single gripe, it seems to work pretty well. I just want an update.zip so we can restore to Ermine if your device messes up. Granted, I've never had that happen with an Android device, but I've also pretty severely modded this one.

Last edited by kennyminot; 05-21-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Old 05-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #8
thorne
Edge User

I like ermine a lot, but the the browser crashing is something I cannot escape.
being unable to run some of my old apps is inconsequential.