Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 04-26-2008, 03:21 AM   #31
Sharone
Enthusiast
Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle (3) Keyboard
Got an email from FedEx guys. Expected delivery date: 29-04!

Considering I sent it to Bookeen by regular post, I'm quite happy with the turnaround time

I can't wait to get my hands on it (again)!
Sharone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:08 AM   #32
billyad2000
Enthusiast
billyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with othersbillyad2000 plays well with others

Device: Cybook Gen3
I hope it works ok for you, I would have been devistated if I had waited weeks only to recieve a faulty device.

I suppose the chances of receiving two faulty devices must be tiny.

It does say that Bookeen are stocking a certain number of Cybooks as replacements. It would have been a shame if you had to wait until May to recieve your replacement.
billyad2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #33
Sharone
Enthusiast
Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle (3) Keyboard
It's here! And the battery has a tiny bit of charge ... just enough for me to turn it on and next-page once it the Library before it died completely, so I can say for sure that it works!
Sharone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #34
DocGo
DocGo began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen 3
I had problems with my initial Cybook as well. Bookeen was very responsive and sent me the RMA within a few hours of my email to them. I sent the item back last Thursday (April 24) and got my replacement cybook today via Fedex...and it is a gorgeous, working unit.
DocGo is offline   Reply With Quote