Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-23-2014, 01:44 PM   #16
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Special Memorial Day sale

To honor the millions of brave women and men who have sacrificed so much in the line of duty, The Eternity Brigade will be on sale through Memorial Day, 5-26, for only $1.99. Just visit its Smashwords page and use coupon code CE36J at purchase. Thank you, and have a memorable holiday weekend.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:38 PM   #17
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Thanks.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:57 PM   #18
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Thanks.
You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy it!
Old 05-22-2015, 08:58 PM   #19
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Memorial Day sale

Thru Memorial Day, 5-25, get a free ebook copy of The Eternity Brigade. Just go to Sellfy and share it with your friends on Twitter or Facebook. You'll then be able to download a ZIP file containing both an EPUB and a MOBI file of the book.

Pleasant reading.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:51 PM   #20
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
For those who haven't read "The Eternity Brigage" I recommend you do so. I first came across Stephen's work many years ago as a teen or maybe even a pre-teen when I came across his short story "The Last Ghost", which I loved. I was going to say that from that time I was a significant contributor to Stephen's wealth, though it may be more accurate to say that my poor parents were significant contributors to the wealth of his publishers. Great to see you on here Stephen and also great to see you in apparent control of at least a good deal of your "backlist". I will be visiting the Parsina Press site and will more than likely end up throwing some of my own money your way soon.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:10 PM   #21
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
For those who haven't read "The Eternity Brigage" I recommend you do so. I first came across Stephen's work many years ago as a teen or maybe even a pre-teen when I came across his short story "The Last Ghost", which I loved. I was going to say that from that time I was a significant contributor to Stephen's wealth, though it may be more accurate to say that my poor parents were significant contributors to the wealth of his publishers. Great to see you on here Stephen and also great to see you in apparent control of at least a good deal of your "backlist". I will be visiting the Parsina Press site and will more than likely end up throwing some of my own money your way soon.
Thanks for the kind words, Darryl. They're much appreciated.

Wealth? I had wealth? I must've blinked and missed it.

If you need any suggestions, just ask. I'd be happy to help.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:41 AM   #22
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

New cover for The Eternity Brigade

One of my best science fiction novels now has a new cover:

The Eternity Brigade: military sf at its most engrossing.

Tags
action adventure, eternal life, future, military science fiction, space adventure