Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Order Now!!

I love these terrible adverts, and this one is taken to a whole new level with a Gilbert Gottfried voice-over.

Shoedini!

Post your own terrible adverts here
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
dear god, who is that man ??? i never realised before today how lucky i am not to suffer the heartbreak and pain (and wrinkled clothes and potentially fatal accident and injury...) of putting my shoes on but i guess that's the advantage of buying the proper size...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Here's some Gottfried on the Muppet Show

And we'll throw in this FREE advert of the Snuggie! It's like a blanket...with sleeves!!!

Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
hang on ! they need a shoe horn on a stick to put on and take off their shoes - but they can bend over to wipe a cleaner over them ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
I love these terrible adverts, and this one is taken to a whole new level with a Gilbert Gottfried voice-over.

Shoedini!

<snip>

Post your own terrible adverts here
Does that thing tie shoe laces as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
Here's some Gottfried on the Muppet Show
He's tiresome! (in a funny way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
hang on ! they need a shoe horn on a stick to put on and take off their shoes - but they can bend over to wipe a cleaner over them ....
no, they're too lazy to sit down and put on their shoes. Especially since the couch (or a bed, no idea why you put your shoes on in your bedroom, but maybe that's just me), is so very far away!

But our ads are generally much simpler, unless you count the Apeldoorn* commercials (they are the most awesome!)...

* Insurance company
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert