Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-17-2015, 02:14 AM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
How can I install new fonts in AlReader?

If I want to install new fonts in Neo Reader I have only to place the new font in the System > Adobe > Resources > Fonts folder, but where should I place fonts if I want to install them in AlReader?

Last edited by cicabum; 06-17-2015 at 02:17 AM.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 02:29 AM   #2
kreti
Connoisseur
kreti doesn't litterkreti doesn't litter

Device: energy system 1060 / Avant XL / Onyx Boox M96
i think you must put it in /sdcard/fonts
kreti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 04:49 AM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreti View Post
i think you must put it in /sdcard/fonts
The "fonts" folder there wasn't in /sdcard/. I've created it and placed in it the font (.ttf) , but that font doesn't appear in AlReader :-( ...Note: in OReader appears only 4 fonts (Serif, Monospace, AndroidClock-Large, Clockpia), too, and OReader is based on AlReader.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:35 AM   #4
nknouf
Enthusiast
nknouf began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M96 Universe
I don't know if case matters, but on my M96 I put the fonts in /sdcard/Fonts (I had to create the folder) and I'm able to use them in AlReader.
nknouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 09:55 AM   #5
Rosa_WM
Enthusiast
Rosa_WM will become famous soon enoughRosa_WM will become famous soon enoughRosa_WM will become famous soon enoughRosa_WM will become famous soon enoughRosa_WM will become famous soon enoughRosa_WM will become famous soon enoughRosa_WM will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle PW2, Onyx Boox M96
On my M96 /sdcard/fonts works fine
Rosa_WM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 11:58 AM   #6
cicabum
Addict

I've created the "fonts" folder once with the capital letter and once with small letter thinking that the problem was that, but it doesn't work anyway on T68 :-(
Old 06-18-2015, 07:26 AM   #7
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicabum View Post
If I want to install new fonts in Neo Reader I have only to place the new font in the System > Adobe > Resources > Fonts folder, but where should I place fonts if I want to install them in AlReader?
I asked about that author of the program, who replied:
"/adobe/resource/fonts
its right for oreader.
Last versions oreader support both path: this and sdcard/fonts
AlReader support only sdcard/fonts"
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 07:54 AM   #8
cicabum
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavim View Post
I asked about that author of the program, who replied:
"/adobe/resource/fonts
its right for oreader.
Last versions oreader support both path: this and sdcard/fonts
AlReader support only sdcard/fonts"
It works now. Thanks a lot for the help!