Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Any language courses in ebook form ?

I want to work on learning new languages. I was wondering if there were ebook language courses. The ones I am interested in are Cherokee, Comanche, and Japanese. The Native American ones because some of my ancestors are for those Nations.

I do know a bit of US high school Spanish, but it has been years since I used it. So I would be interested in that language as well.

I did a search on Cherokee and Comanche. I didn't find any for Comanche, but a few short ebooks on Cherokee.

Thanks for your help.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
Braydon
Braydon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Google search for the information. I think you may find there, also a very common way of learning another language these days is taking a home language course. Spanish is one of the must learn languages in these days.
Braydon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 02:21 AM   #3
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I always keep going back to French... My French was better than my English, when we left for Australia... After that my mind was all about learning English... I still miss French... and still hoping that one day I'll learn French again...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
I took Spanish in high school.

These days I want to learn Japanese, Cherokee, and Comanche.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
language learning