Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 01-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #1
martipe1
martipe1 began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T3
Question ConverterLit and Mobipocket error

I have converted several books to read them in my Palm, but there is one I convert with clit, but when I try to publish it with Mobipocket I get the following error:

Build Error : a guide item points to a file which is not part of the Publication! :

Any Hint?

Thanks,

Eduardo
martipe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 04:57 AM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
It sounds like the error says it all.

When clit un-lit-s the book, it basically converts it to HTML and graphic files. Mobipocket is saying that one of the files is missing.

Figure out which file is missing and delete the offending line in the .html file.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2005, 04:19 PM   #3
martipe1
martipe1 began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T3
I've forgot to mention I already took a look at the opf and html and it doesn't look there is a missing file. Is there any way I can look where exactly the error is? Thanks
martipe1 is offline   Reply With Quote