Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-15-2011, 03:46 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Free (Kindle) Kiss Me, Stranger: An Illustrated Novel

Kiss Me, Stranger: An Illustrated Novel by Ron Tanner is free at the US Kindle store

Quote:
Product Description

Set in an unnamed country sometime in the past, present, or future, Kiss Me, Stranger is the story of one woman's attempts to keep her family together while a civil war rages around her. Featuring illustrations by the author, Kiss Me, Stranger is a comical and tragic commentary on war, violence, and consumerism.

Ron Tanner's awards for fiction include a Faulkner Society gold medal, a Pushcart Prize, and a New Letters Award first prize. His stories have appeared in dozens of literary magazines, including The Iowa Review, West Branch, and the Quarterly. His collection of stories, A Bed of Nails, won both the G.S. Sharat Chandra Award and the Towson Prize for Literature. He teaches writing at Loyola University in Baltimore, Maryland, and is currently the president of the Association of Writers & Writing Programs.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote