Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-20-2013, 04:36 AM   #106
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
Unfortunately, it appears that Davey1998 did something wrong, and Kildar never got a code. I'm not sure I want this bundle enough to restart the chain by buying it but I'd certainly be willing to continue it.
You have to give it more than half a day, sometimes.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #107
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
Unfortunately, it appears that Davey1998 did something wrong, and Kildar never got a code. I'm not sure I want this bundle enough to restart the chain by buying it but I'd certainly be willing to continue it.
Davey1998 hasn't been on the forum since 6/23.

It's possible he never got or used the code, in which case jbcohen could PM/pass it to the next one in the chain (since you get a copy via email when you send it) and kickstart the thread. If Davey ever logs in again, he could always rejoin the list.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #108
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Davey1998 hasn't been on the forum since 6/23.

It's possible he never got or used the code, in which case jbcohen could PM/pass it to the next one in the chain (since you get a copy via email when you send it) and kickstart the thread. If Davey ever logs in again, he could always rejoin the list.
Sorry, I didn't see the dates...

I'd say that jbcohen should send the code to Kildar to see if it is still good.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #109
murg
No Comment

The current list looks like:

jbcohen (has the code)
davey1998 (missing)
Kildar
bgalbrecht
revenger

davey1998 looks like he/she is truly missing. It's been a week since this was brought up.

So, I'm proposing that jbcohen pm the code to Kildar to see if the code works.

Alternatively, jbcohen can PM the code to me, and I'll check to see if it works and generate a code and PM it to Kildar (I don't need an email address).

davey1998 can always rejoin the queue.

Of course, if davey1998 has used the code, all bets are off.

I've sent jbcohen a PM regarding this...

Last edited by murg; 07-26-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #110
murg
No Comment

Can you check a code without using it?

As in: type it into Baen shopping site, but not complete the transaction?
Advert
Old 07-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #111
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
yes, it won't work on the page where you apply the code, if it has been used (the total doesn't drop to zero).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:51 AM   #112
murg
No Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
yes, it won't work on the page where you apply the code, if it has been used (the total doesn't drop to zero).
Good, so all we need now is the code from jbcohen.

Preferably sent to Kildar.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #113
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
oops wrong thread.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:17 AM   #114
murg
No Comment

Well, it looks like the chain has been broken.

The last code was used and not passed on.

I'll PM davey1998, but don't hold your breath...
Old 07-29-2013, 07:05 PM   #115
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Well, it looks like the chain has been broken.

The last code was used and not passed on.

I'll PM davey1998, but don't hold your breath...
You have a pm.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:39 AM   #116
murg
No Comment

Thanks to the kindness of gbm, I have a code for the September bundle.

Because Kildar hasn't logged in in about a month, I'm going to pretend that the chain is broken and start a new chain.

The first person to PM me will get the code. And from that point, the normal rules apply.

I'll PM all the outstanding people on the previous chain: davey1998 ; Kildar ; bgalbrecht ; revenger ;

Last edited by murg; 07-30-2013 at 04:53 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #117
murg
No Comment

revenger is first.

Code PMed to revenger.

If you want the code from revenger, please PM him/her and post in the thread, as per usual.

Last edited by murg; 07-30-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:14 PM   #118
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
PM sent to revenger
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:20 AM   #119
revenger
revenger began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Re: September 2013 Monthly Baen Bundle

I've redeem and input bgalbrecht's email address for gift.... suppose the code will sent to him at that email address ?

thansk, first timer. Hope I didn't do anything wrong.

tks
revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:24 AM   #120
murg
No Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenger View Post
I've redeem and input bgalbrecht's email address for gift.... suppose the code will sent to him at that email address ?

thansk, first timer. Hope I didn't do anything wrong.

tks
Looks good.

It is a bit scary the first time.