Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Do the other PB ereaders support directories? or Just the 360?

Hi all /wave

Well, I finally got my wife to agree to let me upgrade my ereader for xmas.

While im still most likely going to try and buy a PB360+ (sigh hard to do in the USA, no stores selling it) ... I was wondering if the other PB ereaders support directories for storing books.

If so ... of those that are sold in the US, which would you recommend in place of a PB 360+ ?

As a bit of history, I currently own a pb360 and love it.

Is almost 3 years old now and begining to show signs of wear from being used every day etc.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
The basic firmware of all PB models is the same, you could use any of them without looking in the manual
Difficulty would be to get one in the US. Maybe you best try ebay europe somewhere who ships to america
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
sigh why is it so hard to buy the ereader you want ? ggeess

Still tring to track down retailer ... thank you =)
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote