Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
mr.jjm54
mr.jjm54 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
the Saint Novels

where can I find Leslie Charteris Saint novels in epub format? thanks for info and help
mr.jjm54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I'd like to know that too ... I believe the answer is nowhere. Although the novels are copyrighted, at the moment no publisher has any titles in print or eprint.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I suppose the same for the Templer/ar series ? Or was that just radio scripts ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I suppose the same for the Templer/ar series ? Or was that just radio scripts ?
They're the same books - Simon Templar is the Saint.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
misling
Zealot
misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
They're not around, that I can see.
When that ION book scanner thing was being advertised, I was tempted to get one, just to scan the Saint series and a couple others like it.
However, it never did come out, and I'm too lazy to build one myself.
misling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
They're the same books - Simon Templar is the Saint.
Duh.... I meant Paul [ remembered his name] Temple !
Lawks... forget me own head one day.
Oh, I did...
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I love the Paul Temple radio series written by Francis Durbridge. There were a handful of books written based on the radio shows, as I recall. Of course, nothing is in print. But the radio shows turn up on BBC Radio 7 and some are available for purchase.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Keep hoping - I never thought I'd see the Ellery Queen ebooks, as the pbooks have been out of print for years, but 5 of them have been released this year, 2 by Mysterious Press just in the last few weeks.

Eagerly awaiting more.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #9
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Keep hoping - I never thought I'd see the Ellery Queen ebooks, as the pbooks have been out of print for years, but 5 of them have been released this year, 2 by Mysterious Press just in the last few weeks.

Eagerly awaiting more.
Thanks for that heads up, Kate! A year ago or so I posted on a thread that I would like to see the EQs issued as eBooks, so I'm delighted to see you say that some have been done.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Thanks for that heads up, Kate! A year ago or so I posted on a thread that I would like to see the EQs issued as eBooks, so I'm delighted to see you say that some have been done.
I also have been hoping that some of the EQ's would come out as ebooks.
Are they all through Mysterious Press or just 2 of them? And does anyone have their website addy?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Mysterious Press is listed as a "publishing partner" of Open Road Media. But according to their website their website, they're really a deluxe-limited-edition print-publisher and apparently intend to hand over the conversion to Open Road for the move to digital.

ORM's webpage for their Ellery Queen offerings is here. Only 2 shown just far, but following the blog tag for "Ellery Queen" may turn up news of upcoming stuff, since they seem to make announcements with new releases for their other book lines/authors.

Hope this helps.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
WHEEE! Ellery Queen!! *happydancehappydance*

Oh, I love those books...
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:04 AM   #13
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Glad to make everyone so happy!

I purchased the Mysterious Press books through Kobo - both those have only come out in the last six weeks or so. The two titles are The Roman Hat Mystery and Calamity Town.

A British publisher, Langtail Press, offered three books in February, with a promise of more, but so far no more have materialized. The three books on offer there are The Door Between, The Devil to Pay and Halfway House. Those are also available through Kobo, but I checked them out of my public library, so look there as well.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:55 AM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Mysterious Press is listed as a "publishing partner" of Open Road Media. But according to their website their website, they're really a deluxe-limited-edition print-publisher and apparently intend to hand over the conversion to Open Road for the move to digital.

ORM's webpage for their Ellery Queen offerings is here. Only 2 shown just far, but following the blog tag for "Ellery Queen" may turn up news of upcoming stuff, since they seem to make announcements with new releases for their other book lines/authors.

Hope this helps.

Those were on sale for $2.99 each, but they went off-sale on Monday, unfortunately.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #15
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I like the Roman Hat Mystery. I've got a copy of the old hard cover version (copyright 1930) here at home. I found it and some others in the orange hard covers yrs ago at garage sales. Nice to see that they are coming out in the new format (ebooks) finally. Thanks for the link ATDrake.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote