Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #301
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
Not normal. I'd ask for a replacement.
CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #302
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidibulle View Post
Hi,
What do you think of my Glo. There is a little yellowish color on the screen (upper right)
Do you think it's normal or should I ask for a replacement.
Thanks for your suggestion.

It's most probably worth trying for that replacement.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:49 AM   #303
Bidibulle
Enthusiast
Bidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Clara Hd
It has been replaced this morning without problems.
Thanks.
Bidibulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #304
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I'm watching a segment on the Kobo Glo on the shopping channel in Canada. It looks like you get a free magnetic cover and a free book if you order through them. Pretty neat.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #305
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/pa...s?nav=R:628426

• Kobo Glo 6" 2GB Touchscreen eReader with Wi-Fi Bundle
• SleepCover Case
• Free Book Download of Chicken Soup for the Soul (Authors: Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen)
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:16 PM   #306
wrenn1
Addict
wrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kobo
I was going to say "Wow, you get the shopping channel on the Glo?" Must pay better attention.

Thanks for the tip.
wrenn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #307
wrenn1
Addict
wrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchfork

I can't tell by the website which sleepcover they were offering. Did it show that on tv?
Old 10-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #308
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/pa...s?nav=R:628426

• Kobo Glo 6" 2GB Touchscreen eReader with Wi-Fi Bundle
• SleepCover Case
• Free Book Download of Chicken Soup for the Soul (Authors: Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen)
Thanks for the link! This is the first time that I've ever been tempted by the shopping channel. It's also possibly the first time that I've willingly watched the shopping channel. Alas, I just put in an order for an expensive dead tree book that I had to buy for school. Must...save...money...blurg!
Old 10-18-2012, 10:25 PM   #309
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
I can't tell by the website which sleepcover they were offering. Did it show that on tv?
They are currently showing the black cover. I can't tell if you can choose a different colour.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #310
wrenn1
Addict

Thanks. Looks like a good deal.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #311
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Thanks. Looks like a good deal.
It is very tempting. The cover retails for $49. I was in Coles yesterday, and they do have some of the generic Roots leather covers on sale as well. The envelope style leather sleeves were only $10. I imagine that Chapters and Indigo have the same prices. I just thought I'd mention it for those here looking for a cover, or who wouldn't mind a backup cover or sleeve.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #312
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
They are currently showing the black cover. I can't tell if you can choose a different colour.
The order page PeterT pointed to has options for the colour.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #313
wrenn1
Addict

I think the colour option is for the Glo???
Old 10-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #314
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
I think the colour option is for the Glo???
Of course it is. I really should read every word in a post before I reply.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #315
wrenn1
Addict

Ordered. Damn. I'm so impulsive. :-)

Thanks again for the tip.