Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Camp NaNoWriMo July 2013

Anyone else here going to try to do Camp NaNoWriMo this next month? I will be trying to stay cool with the hot weather and it sounds like an interesting way of passing the time.

http://www.campnanowrimo.org
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Alas, July will have the paying job heating up. I'll probably write 30,000 words in that month, but it'll relate to computer forensics, not a novel.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Alas, July will have the paying job heating up. I'll probably write 30,000 words in that month, but it'll relate to computer forensics, not a novel.
Sounds interesting Becca. Is it about tracking down problems in a computer or more tracking cyber crime?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
All I can say about it is that it's about digital forensics - everything else is covered by a pretty strong NDA, Fortunately, when the book is released, the NDA ends, so I can show it as part of my portfolio. We're so far behind schedule, I have no idea when that will be.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
All I can say about it is that it's about digital forensics - everything else is covered by a pretty strong NDA, Fortunately, when the book is released, the NDA ends, so I can show it as part of my portfolio. We're so far behind schedule, I have no idea when that will be.
Ah ok. Sounds like interesting reading. Good luck with it.
Advert