Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-21-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
RESOLVED invalid page error in transferring kokobooks

Hi Readers,
before to move this as an issue, I state I am not expert in moving DRMs on ereaders.
3 days ago I tried with one book and worked really well. yesterday I bought other 15 books, received the acsm extension and opened as directory with the reader software, I selected all 17 of them(some were free) and as result my reader T2 does not read them, when I click on them i receive a gui that say invalid page error.
Calibre does not recognize them while the reader yes, the funny thing is that I can open the free books I bought from kobo(and Calibre recognizes as well) I spent more than 150EUR please help me
I authorized my reader and also the program from sony from my pc

also some days ago while I was using the sony reader to download the book that worked well, all my evernotes disappeared, but still I can see them from calibre

Last edited by trocchietto; 09-21-2012 at 10:50 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #2
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

(removed)

Last edited by trocchietto; 09-21-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Advert
Old 09-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
trocchietto
Addict

Resolved: opening kokobooks from t2 and downloading directly the books

Last edited by trocchietto; 09-21-2012 at 07:25 PM.