Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
BeBook For Sale in the UK

Hi everyone,

I bought a BeBook on Friday (24th Nov) for £229. Opened it, charged it, started to read one of the internal books on it, tried a few of my PDFs and realised it didn't quite have the resolution I needed for my PDF library. I then put it back in the box and aside.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing it at a discounted price?

I would accept £200 o.n.o. + however much it would cost to post registered post.

Any takers? P.M. please.

Thanks

Last edited by omro; 11-27-2008 at 01:40 PM.
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #2
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Have I priced this too high?

Being as it's both barely used and touched, so I thought I was being reasonable.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
My only thought, omro, is that unfortunately your asking price is higher than buying either a CyBook (£179) or a Sony Reader (£199) new. I'm not saying your price is unreasonable, but that's perhaps a factor in the lack of interest.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
omro
Addict

I'll accept a near offer. The BeBook does retail for £229
Old 12-18-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
ericjohnson1981
ericjohnson1981 doesn't litterericjohnson1981 doesn't litterericjohnson1981 doesn't litter

Device: free
BeBooks are too expensive if you ask me.
ericjohnson1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
edtng2
edtng2 began at the beginning.

Device: none
bebook for sale

Hi Omro,
Do you still have the bebook for sale?
If yes, how much would you sell it?
Thanks.
edtng2 is offline   Reply With Quote