Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Fun Game: What is Last...

Person 1:
What's the last book you've read?
Person 2:
Thorn Birds
What's the last place you went to?
Person 3:
shopping Mall
What's the last movie you've watched with your mother?
Person 4:
Titanic
What's your last pet's name?
Person 5:
Mikee
What's the last thing you ate?
Person 6:
Pasta
What is the last sports you played
Person 7:
I don't play sports.
[...]

I will start
What's the last thing you did before sleeping?
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDln View Post
I will start
What's the last thing you did before sleeping?
I read in bed using my 650.

What is the last thing you did before eating breakfast?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
I fed my dog.

What is the last thing you did before starting work?
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I had my morning tea.

When was the last time you kissed someone?
Old 05-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #5
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
Just last weekend, at the cinema.

When was the last time you went dancing?
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
DrDln
Banned

30 year back.

What was the last movie you watched?
Old 05-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
The Help last night.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #8
Provenzano
Banned
Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Provenzano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650
My mom

When was the last time you received a personal letter?
Provenzano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please quote the question. When we get dual posts, sometimes the answers make no sense.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_pheonix View Post
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My wife earlier today.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
DrDln
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My wife earlier today.
Where is the last .....question??? I will ask for you.

What was the last TV show you watched before going to bed?
Old 05-23-2012, 01:44 PM   #12
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
The Adventures of Tin Tin.

When was the last time you received a personal letter?

(repeating Provenzano's question which was not answered.)
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #13
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
two days ago.

When did you last leave town?
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
two days ago.

When did you last leave town?
Last October when we went on a 14 night cruise.

What is the last book you read that you hated (not just disliked)?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #15
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Last October when we went on a 14 night cruise.

What is the last book you read that you hated (not just disliked)?
Breaking Dawn of the Twilight Series

What is the name of the street that you live in?
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote