Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
doodlydood
Enthusiast
doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3, iPad, Nook Touch, Kobo Touch
Kindle 4 Screensaver Customization

Hello all,

One of my favourite K3 features was the screensaver hack that let me load up my own pictures. Is this possible on the K4? I see no reference to it anywhere.
doodlydood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlydood View Post
Hello all,

One of my favourite K3 features was the screensaver hack that let me load up my own pictures. Is this possible on the K4? I see no reference to it anywhere.
I'm not sure if it is possible yet, but I suspect it will be soon. The FW for the K3 and K4 are very similar. I do know that some of the non-jailbreak hacks already work.
Advert
Old 10-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
The k4 has not even been rooted yet. You are stuck with the ssavers for now.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote