Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #136
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I like pandas. they're kind of cute.

No, don't touch the black and white things. They aren't cute and have cooties! Now, do you remember how to go home? My transdimensional transporter battery is dead, and yours is still in the room where.... well... where they turned your hair white.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #137
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Silly, I live in La Crosse and work just a block from home! Fully oriented, as they say in the business.

Now, if you don't mind, there's some very tasty looking grass just outside my office window...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2008, 06:03 PM   #138
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
(Ring, ring, ring)

Mrs. Pshrynk? Your husband is not feeling too well. Could you come down to his office and drive him home? OK, great. Wait, by the way, silly question here: How do you feel about four-legged Q-tips with eyes? You want me to repeat that. Oh no, never mind. Let it be a surprise. OK, thanks a lot. 'Bye now.

(hangs up phone)

I'm outta here. It's 5:01, so I'm off the clock now. 'Bye Pshrynk! Your wife is coming to take you away. Be sure not to talk to pandas.

Whadda ya know? My battery recharged.

Bzist-Pouf!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 04:19 AM   #139
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
It is with regret that I must announce that, due to an oversight, my chocolate production of the last few days was placed in the hands of an highly paid well to do apprentice (I shall be having stern words with the agency).
(he is no longer after this fiasco, I can humbly assure you, he is now out of harms way as the Chief Mopperupperer of the Minnycats).

An excess of melange was inserted into the recipe at the in-correct juncture of time. This forced an unusual time-dilation in the far reaches of the furthest galaxy known to man, panda, llama and that 'blue thing over there'.

By sheer luck and no judgement whatsoever we managed to contain the potential explosion into the shape, body and mind of an aardvark (which we had spare, seeing that no-one else wanted it!).

The after-effects you have been experiencing are thus illusionary, on a par with a "Bobby Ewings dream in a shower" episode of an earth-television show of some decades ago. (the one with big ten gallon hats covering a multitude of bad acting talents).

I must humbly apologise for any inconvenience (white lie) caused by this unfortunate event, and can humbly inform that it shall not happen ever again.

It has all been a dream, painful for some, enormously humourful for others; I am sure that if anyone has been unduely affected by the experience; that a certain gentleman with the necessary qualifications can come to the aid of the party;

it appears that he has reduced his rates, to the laddy at the door, to a bale of lucerne....

for your understanding at this time...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:30 AM   #140
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Ummm...

What?
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2008, 08:36 AM   #141
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
Ummm...

What?

Oh, sorry, we've not been introduced....

I'm the village idiot .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness