Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Gnelfs - A Mother Defends her Daughter Against Demons

Gnelfs, originally a mass market paperback, is now available for Kindle and in other e-book formats from Crossroad Press.

It's the story of Gabrielle Davis, who must unravel the dark secrets behind what seem to be attacks on her daughter by the cartoon characters she loves.

With the help of a mysterious priest/investigator named only Danube, Gabrielle confronts sorcery and pure evil in hell itself to save her daughter.

It's available at Amazon, Amazon UK and Smashwords in multiple formats. You can also read a sample on Smashwords.

Last edited by SidneyW; 10-18-2010 at 10:03 PM.
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, SidneyW

Take a moment, click on the 'introduce yourself" link below, and join us!

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Gnelfs is now available for the Nook as well.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:25 PM   #4
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyW View Post
Gnelfs is now available for the Nook as well.
Oh my God, I recognized the book as soon as I saw the title. I was on the main page of the forum, saw the word Gnelfs, and jumped right to the discussion. I bought the paperback as soon as it came out once I read the back cover, but I never got a chance to read it. I think my copy ran away in a move. Now here's my chance... Click!!!

I like the new cover better than the original. Although it wasn't bad for a Pinnacle horror novel cover... (Hey, at least it wasn't a skeleton on a tricycle, or a skeleton on a chair, or a skelton playing baseball.)
http://www.amazon.com/Gnelfs-Sidney-.../dp/1558175431
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #5
SidneyW
Zealot

I was always fortunate with the cover art.

Nothing against the original, but everyone is liking the new cover much better. It is very cool and creepy.

Hope you enjoy it!
Old 11-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
SidneyW
Zealot

David Burton's interview with me about Gnelfs is now up on his blog, Random Musings
Old 01-21-2011, 06:42 AM   #7
SidneyW
Zealot

Read a sample on Smashwords

Tags
fantasy, horror, mystery, paranormal, urban