Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-06-2014, 10:09 AM   #1
ehani
Connoisseur
ehani began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Calibre & the New Kindle Paperwhite

Anyone know if when I download my Amazon content to my new paperwhite from the cloud whether I can then edit titles and metadata via calibre after showing the books on device in my library?

Thanks
ehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:11 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
You will need to import them into calibre and edit them there. There is a right-click option in the Device View to add them to calibre.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert