Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-14-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
ballast
Enthusiast
ballast is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook
Unhappy Problems with Create Catalog

I haven't tried creating a catalog in the last couple of releases - had no problems last time. Now there is no icon, just the text "Create catalog of books on your calibre library".(And that doesn't even display if I have my nook plugged into USB). Clicking on the text in the icon line does nothing. And, of course, the Create Catalog is no longer part of the Library icon's drop-down list. I haven't seen any other posts about similar problems, so I assume I have something screwed up.
ballast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballast View Post
I haven't tried creating a catalog in the last couple of releases - had no problems last time. Now there is no icon, just the text "Create catalog of books on your calibre library".(And that doesn't even display if I have my nook plugged into USB). Clicking on the text in the icon line does nothing. And, of course, the Create Catalog is no longer part of the Library icon's drop-down list. I haven't seen any other posts about similar problems, so I assume I have something screwed up.
The create catalog is part of the convert Books icon drop down list.

Go to Preferences and Customize your toolbar back to its original form. The text you see was placed there by you. There never was a Create Catalog icon.

It doesn't sound as if anything is wrong.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-14-2010 at 06:23 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
ballast
Enthusiast
ballast is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook
Talking Duh

Thank you - It had obviously been a while.
ballast is offline   Reply With Quote