Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
ReaderEater
ReaderEater began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3rd generation
Can someone tell me why these PDF files are not converting to MOBI?

I was wondering if any volunteers would mind if I sent them a few PDF files that I have which are not converting in calibre to the MOBI format for some reason, to perhaps see if they can't ascertain the reason they aren't converting. As far as I know they are not DRM protected, so I am at a loss here. Thanks.
ReaderEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kindles, 2 Nooks, 2 Kobos, Ipad.
Yes' I will send you a private message and give you my email, and I will give it a try.

Last edited by amgoforth; 05-06-2012 at 09:35 AM.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #3
ReaderEater
ReaderEater began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3rd generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgoforth View Post
Yes' I will send you a private message and give you my email, and I will give it a try.
Thank you, I will check my email now.
ReaderEater is offline   Reply With Quote