Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-17-2016, 02:47 PM   #1
jocala
jocala began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 2
Phantom library entry

When I access my library via browser/calibre-server I'm seeing a "phantom ebook" -- it's a title and cover with unknown as author and no permalink or details. This cover/title was an actual book I deleted from my library.

When I run calibre it does not show up in search. How can I get rid of this beast?

Addendum: I started calibre and deleted all books by the author of the book above and ALL the deleted books are showing up via browser as unknown with a cover.

Last edited by jocala; 09-17-2016 at 03:14 PM.
jocala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 03:38 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
are you using the CLI server? Is it pointed at the same Library?

Were you viewing a VL or saved search view?
Have you run Library Maintenance?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2016, 03:55 PM   #3
jocala
jocala began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 2
I fixed my problem. It was a cached webpage, my bad
jocala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocala View Post
I fixed my problem. It was a cached webpage, my bad
Love the simple fixes
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote