Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #496
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Penguin price drop.

I love this author and this series, gave this one a 4.5 when I read it last year. Looking forward to her next release on 11/5.

Breaking Point (I-Team #5) by Pamela Clare - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo | Nook
I loved this book! It's my favorite of the I-Team series. A great price and in addition the audiobook is available through WhisperSync for only $3.99. People are raving about Kaleo Griffith narrating these books, though I haven't listened to them, myself.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #497
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I loved this book! It's my favorite of the I-Team series. A great price and in addition the audiobook is available through WhisperSync for only $3.99. People are raving about Kaleo Griffith narrating these books, though I haven't listened to them, myself.
I already own it seems as for audible I will pass. I can't listen to a guy reading romance. I've tried it just doesn't work for me unless it's a team of a female and male narrator that I can listen to.
Advert
Old 10-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #498
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Lady of Fire by Anita Mills
Published in 1987 by Onyx
http://www.amazon.com/Lady-Fire-Anit.../dp/B00CZEBWKQ
Lady of Fire is also available at Kobo for what appears to be 1.00$ (I can only see the prices in Euro), as are other of her titles: Secret Nights, Duel of Hearts, Bittersweet, Dangerous. They are also couponable.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #499
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
I have tried the Mexico trick on the Kobo site. While it gives me a lower price on some books, it sadly doesn't allow coupons for any Penguin books that I've tried to purchase.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #500
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Lady of Fire is also available at Kobo for what appears to be 1.00$ (I can only see the prices in Euro), as are other of her titles: Secret Nights, Duel of Hearts, Bittersweet, Dangerous. They are also couponable.
I've bought them all months ago from Kobo.

Here's an Amazon link that sorts them by price.

Quite a few for 99 cents.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-23-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Advert
Old 10-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #501
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahi View Post
I have tried the Mexico trick on the Kobo site. While it gives me a lower price on some books, it sadly doesn't allow coupons for any Penguin books that I've tried to purchase.
You trying pre-orders? Those you can't coupon for anyone.
I'm still getting the option for coupons for Penguin.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #502
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You trying pre-orders? Those you can't coupon for anyone.
I'm still getting the option for coupons for Penguin.
No, not pre-orders. Would you mind sending me a PM on how you are getting the field for the coupon code? Do I need to register with an account in Mexico to begin with?
Old 10-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #503
hannahi
Addict

Forever Ashley by Lori Copeland is free now (backlist title, originally published in 1992 by Dell). Time travel romance, yay!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...w_myk_ro_title
Old 10-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #504
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Forever Ashley by Lori Copeland is free now (backlist title, originally published in 1992 by Dell). Time travel romance, yay!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...w_myk_ro_title
Keep in mind she writes Inspirationals now so it's probably all cleaned up. I hope not. I had to buy the paperbacks of most of her old books which she has revised and released in the inspirational romance market for about $10 a book!
Old 10-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #505
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

MAKE ME A MATCH by bobby hutchinson
Former title: Straight to the Heart
Zebra 2003

Vampire Bites
: A Vampire Romance Anthology by
Lori Devoti (Author), Lynda Hilburn (Author), Colleen Gleason (Author), Jackie Ivie (Author), F E Heaton (Author)

Wild Justice (Beaumont Brides) by Liz Fielding
Scarlet 1997

Last edited by Blossom; 10-23-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #506
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Rockstar Deal, was on my wishlist!
$.99 Irresistible Refrain (Tempest) by Michelle Mankin
blurb: TWO YEARS AGO everything changed for the remaining members of the Seattle rock band Tempest.

Two years is a long time.

Too long to keep on remembering.

Not nearly long enough to forget.

In trouble with nowhere else to go songstress Lace Lowell seeks refuge with the band during their stop in New York City. It's a risky move for her because they are both there, two impossibly good looking men whose lives are inseparably entwined with hers. One who bruised her heart and one who smashed it into pieces.

Warren "War" Jinkins, the mercurial lead singer of Tempest, has always had a thing for Lace. But then again so does his best friend and band mate.

Bryan "Bullet" Jackson, the sinfully handsome tat-sleeved lead guitarist, has a bad boy reputation befitting his nickname. For the past two years Bullet's had a rule with the groupies: one time, never twice, leave 'em satisfied, but always leave 'em.

Two guys, one woman, and a host of dark secrets all together within the tight confines of a tour bus as the group travels cross country.

Can the past be forgotten and buried?

Will friendships prevail?

Or will the three of them succumb to seductive impulses too addictive to resist?

** Irresistible Refrain is a gritty rock and roll tale intended for mature readers seventeen and up. Contains sexual situations, strong language, and drug use. **
Old 10-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #507
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Keep in mind she writes Inspirationals now so it's probably all cleaned up. I hope not. I had to buy the paperbacks of most of her old books which she has revised and released in the inspirational romance market for about $10 a book!
Oh how I hate that. So she has a track record or "cleaning" up her older books she re-releases? Sigh. I wish authors would just leave the things alone. I'll get it because its free and I love time travels. I have no way of knowing if its a cleaned version. Unless of course I get the bedroom door slammed in my face over and over.

And one of those days I may have to figure out how to buy books from Kobo and how to liberate them. I just have no clue how to do any of that. I barely figured out how to do my kindle library. I buy everything at amazon, unless its DRM free sourcebook from DANL. I wish we could banish that stupid DRM.

I need to put a lock on my one click button. I am under strong pain killers and keep buying to make me feel better. But hey, at least they are 99 cent books.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #508
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Oh how I hate that. So she has a track record or "cleaning" up her older books she re-releases? Sigh. I wish authors would just leave the things alone. I'll get it because its free and I love time travels. I have no way of knowing if its a cleaned version. Unless of course I get the bedroom door slammed in my face over and over.

And one of those days I may have to figure out how to buy books from Kobo and how to liberate them. I just have no clue how to do any of that. I barely figured out how to do my kindle library. I buy everything at amazon, unless its DRM free sourcebook from DANL. I wish we could banish that stupid DRM.

I need to put a lock on my one click button. I am under strong pain killers and keep buying to make me feel better. But hey, at least they are 99 cent books.
So you too buy books to make you feel better? I am the same way.

Yeah she christianized her other books. I'm not sure about this one though. I have the original ones in paperback though.
Whinne Griggs is another author who has done this to her books.

It's sad when a author takes a perfectly good romance and tries to clean it up and adds religion to it then sells it. I just think they should leave it alone and write something new!

Harlequins Heartwarming series is all pre released books that have been clean up but no religion added. I guess they are trying to attract a different demographic than us.

I have no problems reading Inspirational romance as long as it's not preachy but I do have a problem with the above scenario in the paragraphs above.

If you know how to liberate Kindle books then Kobo books will be a snap.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #509
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post

Or will the three of them succumb to seductive impulses too addictive to resist?

** Irresistible Refrain is a gritty rock and roll tale intended for mature readers seventeen and up. Contains sexual situations, strong language, and drug use. **
Is this a menage book?
Old 10-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #510
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
No, not pre-orders. Would you mind sending me a PM on how you are getting the field for the coupon code? Do I need to register with an account in Mexico to begin with?
I think you do need to set your account to Mexico, I didn't get the coupon field until I filled out the payment address fields.
Closed Thread