Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #46
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
all this talking ive been doing comparing the N7 and the Tab 2 ... I think i have convinced myself that we should buy the Tab 2. In the N7 thread someone mentioned their Costco discounts which will make it even cheaper and i was thinking about how handy that IR blaster will be my wife will love that I can look through the channel listing on the tablet to see whats on instead of always bringing up the channel guide on the tv during commercial breaks.

i actually had designed some 5-6 years ago now a universal remote/ tv 'guide' with an eink display for the same purpose. never managed to get it made but here this tablet, as just one feature, can do the same.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #47
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
and jelly bean is out in the wild http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/09/a...now-available/ so it shouldnt take too long before there is a port of it to the Tab 2...
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert