Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
russ5260
russ5260 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle
MOBI conversion- links don't work

Greetings, I have an HTML to MOBI question also. I have a huge book and I have a lot of links throughout the book. I finally got the TOC and Cover to work properly (been working on that for several days...whee) anyway, top level links work (chapter links) but I have links that are throughout each chapter. Those links are not working, any one that I click goes back to the TOC. I don't want it to go to the TOC I want it to go the the place in the chapter. (did I explain that correctly?) I ran the debug in Calibre but that did not give me a clue. All the links look structurally correct. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?
russ5260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
Moved post to new thread. Please don't hijack older threads with completely unrelated topics.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert