Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
No way to delete newspapers???

OK, I love my Kobo, but they really should have workable product when they release it. Somebody please tell me I'm blind or stupid, but I can't find any way to delete newspapers that I've read, so not only are they taking up space on my Kobo, they don't disappear off the "I'm reading list". I was a little annoyed that I was going to have to go onto the desktop app to delete them (according to the user guide) BUT THERE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE ANYWAY TO DO IT THERE???
HELP!!!
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
ModReader
Kobo
ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Wifi
So far it appears there isn't a way to delete them. Or get them off the "I'm reading list". However this is taken from the KoboBooks site.

Quote:
When you keep a subscription, Kobo delivers new issues to you as soon as they become available. Your reader keeps up to 14 issues of each periodical, and removes older issues automatically when new ones are delivered.
ModReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert