Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 04:01 AM   #16
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavtian View Post
Happy user of Mantano cloud for over a year, syncs books and reading positions nicely between 2 tablets.
All I can say is it didn't work on my tablet or phone and both were connected to different networks, my phone was on it's unlimited data and the tablet on my cable wifi.
Both devices were giving me sync connection failed about once a minute and even spamming my home page with it, not only was it not working it was spamming me with those messages until I logged it out again on both devices for a reader that costs so much and wants paid yearly for that feature I found it terrible.

Bad timing on my part possibly there was some server issue but at the very least I'd advise people to do the trial before putting their money into it, I was very disappointed by it and I've been a huge fan of mantano and I have advised a lot of people to use it here and elsewhere.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote