Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #31
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacg View Post
Done the RTF/Calibre thing now. Mixed success.
I have had success doing this:

Open your .doc file in Open office (If you don't have it you can download it free)
Save the file as .odt.
Load it into Calibe and convert to epub and take a look. I works for me.

I normally create my document using Open Writer, convert into epub using Calibre and then use Sigil to clean it up and create the TOC.

The only problem I am having is Sigil not keeping the indents. But I think that is something they are working on.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote