Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aires View Post
I know I am speaking a bit out of topic, but it is important:
Amazon states that the kindle wifi does not support ad hoc network(peer to peer), so one cannot use his laptop to access internet. It means that one has to buy wireless router, which in turn could be quite an investment.

So there is my suggestion: use a virtual access point - http://www.virtual-ap.com. Because i don't have a Kindle (yet), i can't try it. If somebody has already an experience with this programm, please share it! Greetings from Germany
Kindle can connect through a virtual router:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128247

Last edited by thomass; 09-30-2011 at 02:41 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Is it possible to add more search option instead of replacing it ?
Did you or anybody else ever figure out whether or not adding another search option rather than replace one is possible?
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2015, 12:41 PM   #18
donMaranzano
Zealot
donMaranzano can extract oil from cheesedonMaranzano can extract oil from cheesedonMaranzano can extract oil from cheesedonMaranzano can extract oil from cheesedonMaranzano can extract oil from cheesedonMaranzano can extract oil from cheesedonMaranzano can extract oil from cheesedonMaranzano can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 5
How can I do this on Kindle Touch
donMaranzano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 12:56 PM   #19
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Install the AcXE (ACX Enabler) hack by dsmid.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:19 AM   #20
prepare
prepare began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Hi!
I have a jailbrokened Kindle Paperwhite (PW3) with a firmware version of 5.9.6.1. KUAL und MRInstaller also installed.
I dont have a search_prefs under /opt/amazon/ebook/prefs/

Could anybody help me, how can I use Google Translate in my Kindle PW3?

Thanks for your reply!
Best wishes.
prepare is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
google translate, hack, kindle, translate, translator