Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 06-06-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
da32212
da32212 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Vox
Problem with new vox

Hello everyone,

Just got a new vox in the mail today. I have been charging this since 10am today at 8pm i tried to turn it on and all i get is a flashing green light and nothing else. I also tired doing the reset with no luck.. please someboy help me

thank you Danny
da32212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
I haven't had this happen myself, but I've gleaned from other threads that it's likely that either the internal memory card isn't seated correctly or is faulty. If you have the opportunity to return the Vox under warranty for a new one, take it.

Otherwise (and this will void any warranty that you do have), you can follow the directions in this thread to disassemble your Vox. First, try just removing the internal memory card and putting it back in; it may have become unseated during storage or transit. If that doesn't work, you may need to re-image the memory card. To do this, you'll either need a second Vox or a computer that can be booted to Linux.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
da32212

hey thanks alot!! As soon as i pushed the card in and pluged up the battery it came right on thank you again
Old 06-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
kobo ereader
kobo ereader began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
Hi, I am having the same problem. WHere is the internal card located so I can try that fix? Thank you
kobo ereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
kobo ereader
kobo ereader began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
BTW I have turned it off and pressed the reset button near the battery a few times. It powers the green light back on, but other that that it seems dead. Thanks again.
kobo ereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
da32212

remove battery and pull out all the screws and carefuly remove the back and you will see it. i pused my card in and out about 4 times before i tried turning it on and it.