Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 07-31-2008, 05:59 PM   #16
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Converting this particular prc file was a little tricky. What finally worked for me was using the Amber ABC Converter to create an html file, then using Book Designer to make a lit file, and finally using Calibre to create the lrf file. Other conversion routines that normally work gave me garbage in this case.
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have a well formatted LRF of Lovecraft already posted to the forum.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #18
bookworm65
bookworm65 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW1, Voyage
Thank you. I have wanted some of these and this gives me more and a lot of my twenties back to re-read these.
bookworm65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cthulhu, fantasy, horror, lovecraft