Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
tazangel52
tazangel52 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 3G + WiFi
Anyone Have a Cruz Reader, I need help!

I am sorry if this is not the right thread to put this request but I couldnt find anything regarding Cruz ereaders on here. So... my question is... If you want to put ebooks on your cruz ereader that are not from Borders(where I bought the Cruz ereader) what directory do you put them in. epubs particulary. I had a Nook and have some books on my laptop from it. My Nook has since got a ruined screen and is unreadable. There is a ereader program on my Cruz called FBreader that says this is the one to use, it will read multiple formats. But I can not figure out how to put them into what directory on my Cruz ereader. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I apologize for such a long post. Thank you.
tazangel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Try this forum:

http://forums.cnet.com/7719-6035_102...ntent;forums06
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Runs in my mind the reader makes a directory called ebooks or books on the sd card, put your books there. Be sure to reboot before looking for them as some of the units won't pick up file changes untll you do.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote