Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
dreamsinsunshine
dreamsinsunshine began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Kindle Keyboard Can't Find Books on Device

Hello!

I just downloaded Calibre and I have three books in epub format. I have converted them to the mobi format and have uploaded them to my Kindle Keyboard. However after I disconnect my Kindle from the computer I cannot find the books anywhere on my device.

When I plug it back up and look in Calibre it shows that I have those three books plus my other books on the device.

I'm not sure why I can't find them on my actual device... Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for any help!!
dreamsinsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Do you have collections? More than one home page?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
dreamsinsunshine

Yes, two.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
dreamsinsunshine

Collections that is
Old 09-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #5
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
And the books are not inside any of the collections?
How is your sorting?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert