Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-27-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
14 Free Romance Books Allromance.com - Black Friday (and Saturday) Special

I didn't see this listed anywhere else - I apologize if it's a duplicate posting.

I got an email from allromance.com:

14 Free Books For You - Courtesy Of Red Rose Publishing

The best black friday special is a free one and we have 14 of them for you. For two days you can download the following books free of charge.

Ringside- Three Sister Series: Book 1
Desperately Seeking Santa
Be With You
Having Faith: Sweetbrier Series: Book 1
Fantasies: New Year's Eve
Infidelity
Nutcracker Sweet
The Other Half of Your Heart
The Pleasure Cruise- The Misadventures of Raine Mathews: Book 2
CHATEAU DESPAIR
Judgement By Fire
Forever Tonight
Psychotic: SKIU Serial (Serial Killers Investigation Unit)
The Ballet

Check out these other Red Rose titles

Here is the link: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/stor...ose+Publishing

Use the link and you will get the whole list. Looking at the descriptions I think at least some of them are pretty spicy.

This site only lets you download a book in one format but you can "buy" the free book mulitple times to get all the formats you want.

Last edited by bookfanmd; 11-27-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: additional info
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #2
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Thanks so much for the update - picked up 10 of the free 14 books
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
How do I download in my preferred format from this site?

Sorry for my ignorance...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:39 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Once you buy the book, you'll see a link on the confirmation page for your downloads. There you'll see each title with the available formats next to it (mobi and epub are available for all of these, as well as some other formats which vary by book). Click on the format name and that book downloads and locks in the format. If you want more than one format, simply buy it again while it is free (you get a warning, but you can keep going). Then download the second format (repeat as necessary).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks bookfanmd! Actually while I was looking around I found a link for all the free ebooks at the site: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/category180_1.html

At least 17 pages-about 165 ebooks

It includes the free Harlequin books for the 60th anniversay (about 16?).

Are you sure it is only for Friday and Saturday? I sure don't feel like looking thru that many books right now!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Once you buy the book, you'll see a link on the confirmation page for your downloads. There you'll see each title with the available formats next to it (mobi and epub are available for all of these, as well as some other formats which vary by book). Click on the format name and that book downloads and locks in the format. If you want more than one format, simply buy it again while it is free (you get a warning, but you can keep going). Then download the second format (repeat as necessary).
Thanks... What I did wrong was right clicking on the format, which only downloaded the link to the book... Following the instructions on the site worked...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Thanks bookfanmd! Actually while I was looking around I found a link for all the free ebooks at the site: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/category180_1.html

Are you sure it is only for Friday and Saturday? I sure don't feel like looking thru that many books right now!

Only the 14 listed above are limited to Friday and Saturday. I think the Harlequin are good until the end of the year. I can't say how long the others will be there. I've been checking out the free books on this site for about 5 months and they add some new books and remove a few every couple of weeks it seems.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
I wasn't home to download the books Friday or Saturday, and went on this Sunday AM. As of 8:40 AM PST I was able to get the 14 books free.

Thanks for the heads up!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #9
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post

Thanks for the additional freebie books link. I picked out a number of interesting ones from this list too, so now I have over 20 to download all together.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
Thanks for posting this,I saw it late Friday night,never really been a big fan of the genre...although admittedly part of it may be having the actual book in hand -not a worry with ebooks !....I downloaded and even found some off of the general free list,downloaded in format so I could read both on my sony reader and ipod touch. Yay.
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #11
bookfanmd
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I wasn't home to download the books Friday or Saturday, and went on this Sunday AM. As of 8:40 AM PST I was able to get the 14 books free.

Thanks for the heads up!
Cool. I'm glad it was still working this morning.

Edit - I just checked and the link above for 14 for Friday and Saturday are still free.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #12
bookfanmd
Addict

Looks like these are still good today also.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #13
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Just had a look, they're no longer free.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote