Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #16
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate
ThomasMcKean doesn't litterThomasMcKean doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
I have written to the factory and expect an answer this evening (China's morning).

Also I have written them to change the date to Month Day and Year and to save it when the Pocket PRO is turned off.

We are working on this!! Thank you A.J. and others!!
Try to get an answer on that disaster of an inverse display, too, if yew would....
ThomasMcKean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Also I have written them to change the date to Month Day and Year and to save it when the Pocket PRO is turned off.
Saving the Date is only good for short power off time.
The clock will always be wrong on power up.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #18
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
Try to get an answer on that disaster of an inverse display, too, if yew would....
If you are talking about an inverse display in the new TXT reader (Cool Reader) that is a selection in it's menu. You can turn it on or off as you choose.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #19
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
If you are talking about an inverse display in the new TXT reader (Cool Reader) that is a selection in it's menu. You can turn it on or off as you choose.

AJ
have yew tried turning it on? ACK!
Old 03-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #20
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
have yew tried turning it on? ACK!
Yeah, I turned it on, and back off right away.

However, you can "select" selections like paragraphs for "bookmarking", and they go inverse. Then you can see the "booksmarks" in the "bookmark" folder in the root directory.
Advert
Old 03-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #21
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Personally I prefer Day/Month/Year but living in Australia I would. Actually isn't the US the only place that days Month/Day/Year?
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #22
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate

Quote:
Yeah, I turned it on, and back off right away.
The inverse has worked on prior versions. I wonder why it is not working now?
Old 03-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #23
AJ Starr
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
Personally I prefer Day/Month/Year but living in Australia I would. Actually isn't the US the only place that days Month/Day/Year?
I don't know about the only place, but, yeah, the rest of the world have their own way, usually different than th US.

The US military is yyyy mmm dd. Having served in the military, and spent time in Europe, I'm flexible.

However, Robertb, if they had a code on the clock screen as to what numbers they were expecting, it would probably solve all problems:

"Enter date in dd mm yy format"

AJ
Old 03-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #24
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
Yes, but for purposes of sorting it makes sense that the timescale decreases,
so it really should be YYYY/MM/DD
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:46 PM   #25
AJ Starr
Guru

Quote:
The inverse has worked on prior versions. I wonder why it is not working now?
Prior versions of what? This is the first time I've seen the inverse selection on any of the formats.

AJ
Old 03-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #26
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate

Quote:
Prior versions of what? This is the first time I've seen the inverse selection on any of the formats.

AJ
It's been part of coolreader since the beginning, though I doubt many have used that feature. I doubt many even know about it!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #27
AJ Starr
Guru

Quote:
It's been part of coolreader since the beginning, though I doubt many have used that feature. I doubt many even know about it!

Isn't this the first time Coolreader has been used on the Pocket Pro? I don't remember these settings for txt the last time I read a txt.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #28
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Isn't this the first time Coolreader has been used on the Pocket Pro? I don't remember these settings for txt the last time I read a txt.
CoolReader has been on a PocketPro from the beginning although this is the first time for version 3.0. However, I do not believe it was used for TXT files before. You would have had to add a .fb2 extension to get them read by Coolreader in the December release.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #29
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
CoolReader has been on a PocketPro from the beginning although this is the first time for version 3.0. However, I do not believe it was used for TXT files before. You would have had to add a .fb2 extension to get them read by Coolreader in the December release.

Dale
Right. Prior to this, it only read fb2.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:13 AM   #30
AJ Starr
Guru

Quote:
Right. Prior to this, it only read fb2.

That explains it, I never used fb2's.