Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-20-2014, 08:07 PM   #7411
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

Stitchawl
I like that that tongue logo is all that need be "said." Rolling Stones forever!
Old 01-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #7412
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag

The Customer Questions & Answers and Customer Reviews must be read.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:45 AM   #7413
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
No, no! Very good pun! Excellent in fact! But for some reason, puns are painful! I wonder why that is?

Stitchawl
A chuckle raised by a sigh.
Couldn't agree more.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:15 AM   #7414
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
No, no! Very good pun! Excellent in fact! But for some reason, puns are painful! I wonder why that is?

Stitchawl
Pun-ching?
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #7415
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Sex is just like contract bridge.
If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:42 AM   #7416
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Sex is just like contract bridge.
If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.
Old but a good one
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:18 PM   #7417
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Meanwhile, somewhere in Canada.

Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:53 PM   #7418
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Pun-ching?
PUN-ishing?
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:59 PM   #7419
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Yeah, when one gets over a certain age, and I'm well past that, one doesn't think about doing somersaults, but worry about doing wintersaults.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wintersault.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	118229  
Old 01-22-2014, 03:15 PM   #7420
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Yeah, when one gets over a certain age, and I'm well past that, one doesn't think about doing somersaults, but worry about doing wintersaults.
Once saw my Dad do that, and I laughed until I cried (he hit me for laughing. Not a very nice guy, my Dad).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:21 PM   #7421
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Over the last few weeks I think I slipt and feel four times on the ice. Thankfully they all seemed to be semi graceful tumbles (although I did have a sore back a few days, and still have a slightly sore butt).

This week though most of the ice HAS gone so that IS a relief.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:33 PM   #7422
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The problem with moose.

Old 01-22-2014, 05:51 PM   #7423
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
^Same problem with moose in north Idaho. My grandson was once excused for tardiness when he missed the bus because he had to wait for the moose leave the front yard.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:45 AM   #7424
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Once saw my Dad do that, and I laughed until I cried (he hit me for laughing. Not a very nice guy, my Dad).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Over the last few weeks I think I slipt and feel four times on the ice. Thankfully they all seemed to be semi graceful tumbles (although I did have a sore back a few days, and still have a slightly sore butt).

This week though most of the ice HAS gone so that IS a relief.
A similar thing happened when I was a child and my mother slipped on some ice. Her legs flew out from under her and she just plopped down on her ass. My brother, sisters, and I could not help but burst into laughter. My mother was not injured, just startled and embarrassed. Boy was she furious with us for the rest of the day for laughing though.

I've had a number of spills from slipping on ice since moving to Wisconsin, as well as other times in my life. Never any pain that did not go away within a couple of days though except for once when I was still fairly young while in graduate school. I landed hard right on my coccyx and was I ever in pain for weeks after. It hurt to sit down. It hurt to walk. For a while I could not help but walk something like Groucho Marx.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:08 PM   #7425
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Unbreakable security.