Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
Helping OpenInkpot by buying BeBook

If you are going to buy a BeBook and want to support our project, please use lunohod's e-mail (lunohod@gmx.de) as a discount coupon. You will receive an instant discount of 25 euro and we (OpenInkpot) will probably get a free BeBook.

dottedmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
Auryn
Auryn began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
finally!

Done! thanks for the discount
Auryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2008, 06:52 AM   #3
redbaron101
Zealot
redbaron101 began at the beginning.

Device: palm t3, iphone, bebook (hanlin v3 clone)
ahh, sorry I didn't realise you were doing this as well - I already ordered and received my bebooks. I would have used your email as I think the Open Inkpot is a great idea. btw, email bebook support and they can tell you how near you are to getting a free bebook - I was told they keep complete count so after your first ten, for every other tenth one, they either give you another bebook or refund you a previous purchase. I found bebook support a bit hard to get a response from so pm me and I can give you the email addie of the guy so you can email direct if you get no joy from bebook support.
redbaron101 is offline   Reply With Quote