Smile KT 5.0.0 can't update to 5.0.3

277:base2/usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/debug_cmds.json
bspatch: fopen(000.busybox.patch): No such file or directory
any tips?
hanpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:28 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you been messing with your Kindle's firmware? The update does a checksum of the current firmware, and won't update if it doesn't match.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #3
hanpal
hanpal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Smile u r right

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you been messing with your Kindle's firmware? The update does a checksum of the current firmware, and won't update if it doesn't match.
but now the problem is ...
base2/usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/debug_cmds.json
update progress 1
Progress :::::::: 1
update progress 2
Progress :::::::: 2
:
:
update progress 9
Progress :::::::: 9
then it was stopped

could u send me the jar files in /opt/amazon/ebook/booklet/ and /opt/amazon/ebook/lib/
mine is 5.0.0
[/QUOTE]
hanpal is offline   Reply With Quote