Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Today, 11:47 AM   #9856
frddgls
Connoisseur
frddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshesfrddgls can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T1 Kobo Aura HD Samsung Galaxy Tab3
45% BCV8Z6
frddgls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #9857
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook Color, iPhone 5c, iPad Air, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I won a Kobo Touch from the trivia contest! Yay!!
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #9858
Kiya
Groupie
Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbrainbb View Post
Congratulations!
Kiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #9859
OrientalReader
OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Kobo mini
Quote:
Hey, congratulations!!
OrientalReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #9860
zelda.owns.link
Groupie
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Summer Long Weekend Sale
Spend the extra day reading these fantastic eBooks for $4.99 or less

http://www.kobo.com/longweekendsale?style=onestore
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:25 PM   #9861
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1
^

Ooh, a Guy Gavriel Kay 3-book omnibus for $4.99 CAD. With 2 of my favourite books of his in it, even. And a Jo Nesbø omnibus, too. I know what I'm buying this weekend now, before they decide it was the individuals they wanted to discount. Thanks for the heads-up!

The best coupon codes I've been able to get from the contest, which some may find of use now that PERKOPOLIS is no longer working:

45% 7DDKRH
35% ALFE3Y
30% 2245J4

Last edited by ATDrake; Today at 04:29 PM. Reason: Why wait? It's not like I'm holding out to get them elsewhere.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:28 PM   #9862
tempest@de
Groupie
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Hanlin V3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
How do gift cards work on the new store? I see that there's a place to enter them on the first page. What happens if your gift card won't cover the full non-discounted price of a book - do you have to enter a credit card?
yes, you have to enter a credit card, since I don't like to have my credit card information stored anywhere when my store credit is low I buy another gift card.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:30 PM   #9863
tempest@de
Groupie
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Summer Long Weekend Sale
Spend the extra day reading these fantastic eBooks for $4.99 or less

http://www.kobo.com/longweekendsale?style=onestore
I just received an email with that sale but mine says
Quote:
Get up to 70% OFF select eBooks
Summer Long Weekend Sale
Spend the extra day reading these fantastic eBooks for $3.99 or less
Old Today, 05:06 PM   #9864
tempest@de
Groupie

I'm not sure I will be hable to play tomorrow so I went for the rest off the questions and only got a 45% - BKZW54
Old Today, 05:34 PM   #9865
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Kindle PW, LG G3
Here's a bunch for the big list

65% 6ACDAF 6AHZJX 6BMGPY

55% 2BTH99 62ULJU 6QMXS4 6ZH6GD 7ALY2M

45% 3KA5YP 3KJDUP 3KMCPG 3KU6FV 4NUJ5Q 5U6PRL 5UJ3RD 5WXFT7 5XGB48 5XXES6 9KSGYP
apesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 PM   #9866
milady133
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
You might want to check to see if some of those Penguin books are couponable in the UK. While I was trying to find *something* on my wishlist to use the 75% off codes for, I noticed that two books I checked that are from Penguin imprints were discount eligible - DAW and Ace (both science fiction Penguin imprints) - but a Penguin Classic book was not. YMMV
Thank you, I've already checked, but no luck.
Anyway I've found some Spanish books you can buy in the USA store that are discountable, they weren't exactly in my wishlist, but they have been pushed up.
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:56 PM   #9867
mambabasa
mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
congrats!!

Here's that 75% code I got earlier...nothing since One more day to go.....

*4NRPMM
mambabasa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:58 PM   #9868
mambabasa
mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.mambabasa can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Ipad
Oh, and thanks to GOAT for posting the codes in one easy location
mambabasa is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals