Old 09-23-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Djillali
Djillali began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
No author names and collections problem

Hello
Calibre's a wonderfull tool, but I've got these two problems :
- When I convert a file to LRF, the author name doesn't appear on the device
- Each time I load a book with an existing tag, so that it joins an existing collections, it adds a new collection with the same name as the first

Do you have an idea how to fix these problems ?
Djillali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Neither should be happening. What version are you using?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
Djillali

I use the 0.4.83 version (the new version doesn't work on my computer, it doesn't load after I select the library's location).
The name of the author do appear now, but a new collection still appear each time I add a book with a tag which is already present in the reader.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So you have multiple collections all with the same name?
Old 09-25-2008, 08:02 AM   #5
Djillali

That's it
Advert
Old 09-25-2008, 12:13 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

ok open a ticket i'll look into it.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
Djillali

What do you mean by ticket ?
Old 09-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

see the last line of http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/#Usage

Tags
author name, calibre, collection