Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Solutions for people, zombies & vampires - using your reader "in the ground", Apple 2

Well, I just figured it out given my decision I damn well expect to take my Kindle with me when I croak. I mean a guy's gotta have reading material in case there were any, um, exaggerations of my demise. But this could be a more universal solution for people as well as zombies.

LED Eyebrow implants!! Seriously why not, if some can get diamonds imbeded in their teeth why can we get LED eyebrow implants. To take it further they need to be wired into out body's own electrical grid to ensure a long battery life. Of course we will also need a USB port adapted implant as well in order to recharge the Kindle as needed.

Or better yet an above ground solar panel and batteries to provide a power outlet in "the box" itself. A catheter, well OK a general waste disposal system and a mini-fridge might be needed as well. And a coffee maker as well. but these could be installed above ground and just dropped down a tube on demand, no quarters involved. friends and loved ones just need to restock things periodically to make sure we have our favorite snacks and goodies to go with a good book.

So, see I have a plan. I think it has potential and might even be marketable. I would have suggested an iDevice version but I just don't see it as viable given the whole 30% Apple Tax. Maybe if I offer a free system to Jobs, but then again he would likely demand a proprietary Apple Dock rather than a USB port. So he'll ned to live with a Kindle, Nook, or ??? because there is just not likely going to be an Apple Dock compatible version due to the Tax and license fees for the port.

Or does anyone think it is a better idea to go ahead and just mark-up the Apple version about 85% over the non-Apple version to cover the added overhaad for the Apple fees?
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote