Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #16
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
That's okay Kenny, he won't here it from hear .....
Damn Fingers!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #17
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I see nothing, I hear nothing, I speak nothing, I read nothing, I wrote nothing... Five times. Nothing on post #13. Six times...

De nouvelles félicitations à toi filip. Si tu as besoin de conseils afin de configurer ton appareil, des conseils sur certaines applications et sur la lecture. Tu peux toujours m'écrire et tu sera le bienvenu.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 07-18-2010 at 08:52 AM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #18
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Congrats!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #19
filip
Addict
filip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheese

Device: n810 -- PRS600
Hey !
Thanks again for all the congratulations.
And no I'm not going to give in to menace, pledge, pajama or even dark chocolate!
filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:40 AM   #20
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip View Post
Hey !
Thanks again for all the congratulations.
And no I'm not going to give in to menace, pledge, pajama or even dark chocolate!

hows about 5 bars of dark chocolate, and I'll through in the pyjamas for free .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:42 AM   #21
filip
Addict
filip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheese

No no no and no, even for 99% cacao chocolate !!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 05:46 AM   #22
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

not even tempted....it's a good offer ..... !

(ps, don't forget to change your devices line (can't have you doing a Zelda and denying ownership :snicker))
Old 07-20-2010, 05:52 AM   #23
filip
Addict

I'll change the bottom line as soon as I get it

And for your information, my closet is already full of dark chocolate !
Old 07-20-2010, 05:54 AM   #24
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip View Post
I'll change the bottom line as soon as I get it

And for your information, my closet is already full of dark chocolate !
So, while you're eating that, we'll just help you cleaning by taking that Ipad off your hands!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:10 AM   #25
filip
Addict

No, I eat the chocolate too quickly. There is no need to clean up !
Old 07-20-2010, 06:43 AM   #26
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Then how could it all end up in your closet? You most certainly need help! If you hand that Ipad to me, you'll have both hands free...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:11 AM   #27
filip
Addict

No way !
I'll manage by buying an extra arm.

Even better : http://itunes.apple.com/app/ichocola...363212993?mt=8
or even more stupid : http://mashable.com/2010/06/14/chocolate-covered-ipad/
Old 07-20-2010, 08:18 AM   #28
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Alex told me that's exactly how he sent it Chocolate Covered:

Old 07-20-2010, 08:18 AM   #29
GeoffC

Ooohhh Kenny, that was wicked ..... !!!!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #30
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Ooohhh Kenny, that was wicked ..... !!!!!!
Check his link. It's from there....