Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-01-2008, 04:18 AM   #1
PaulM_NL
PaulM_NL began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Lightbulb Going to NYC - can buy Sony Store Gift Cards

Hi there,

In the last week of July (2008) I will be traveling to New York and will certainly buy some Sony Store gift cards for my own consumption. I'd be happy to get some more. Please let me know if you want me to pick some up.
PaulM_NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Don't need anything but if you're not familiar with the city and would like a copy of my guide, let me know and I'll email it to you. It's free and is packed with sound advice.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert