Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
mike7
mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle touch 5.1.2; KOBO AURA ONE; PW2 :(
Kindle touch wrong time

I debricked my KT from 5.3.2 to 5.1.2 then was Jail breaked. Now my KT time is changing randomly (2-3x per day). I use it with 2 PC (WXP and W8).
Did somebody solve this problem ever?
THX

Last edited by mike7; 02-27-2013 at 09:30 AM.
mike7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Let it sync with Amazon's servers. Following a reboot (or a firmware reflash) the clock is set wrongly until it talks to Amazon. Turn on WiFi or 3G and do a "Sync and Check for Items". Your clock should then be correctly set.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
if you get annoyed in the long term... (as others did)...
There is always...

TITLE: Set DateTime from Server

UPSTREAM SOURCE:
http://hg.minimodding.com/repos/sys/...97cdb3/helper2

SUPPORTS:
  • DX No (since the wifi is missing)
  • K3 Yes ( All Revisions over wifi )
  • K4 Yes ( All Revisions over wifi )
  • Touch Yes ( All Revisions over wifi )
  • PW Yes ( All Revisions over wifi )
REQUIRES: KUAL and Wifi connection

LINK: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=205732

AUTHOR: knc1

NOTES: requires wifi and KUAL

Hope that helps.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I had to leave mine plugged in overnight with wifi on in order to correct the time. Worked great. Such an annoying little problem.
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
As I said in my earlier post, selecting "Sync and check for new items" from the menu should suffice. No need to leave WiFi on longer than that.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert