Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-08-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
My Cybook Gen3 Review

I've posted up my review over on the NAEB forum at : http://naebllc.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=225

Unlike Derek I didn't have any problems with my engineering sample. If you have any question let me know either here or over there.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Mind if I re-post it here, penty? Not all of our readers are members at the Bar.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2007, 01:59 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you do, let me know (PM me so I don't miss it!) and I'll take it down.

Last edited by NatCh; 10-08-2007 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Removed review I crossposted here under the mistaken assumption that the original post required registration to view.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #4
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

And here I was trying to pull people over to our forum. Oh well no problem.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist

I don't mind taking it down, if you'd rather -- I certainly have nothing against getting more folks into the Bar.

It's just that a lot of folks won't join a forum just to read one post. -- we've always got about a 10 to 1 guest to member ratio here.

I'll happily pull it off if you'd prefer ....

Last edited by NatCh; 10-08-2007 at 04:35 PM. Reason: 'cause I'm a doofus sometimes -- see post #3
Advert
Old 10-08-2007, 04:23 PM   #6
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
It's not Baen's bar and you don't need to register to read the post.
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
It's not Baen's bar and you don't need to register to read the post.

You're right, I'll pull this copy down -- better folks find it over there.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:08 PM   #8
penty
Connoisseur

I didn't mind it over here, it's only, this is Derek's domain. =)
Old 10-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by penty View Post
I didn't mind it over here, it's only, this is Derek's domain. =)
Piffle. Everyone is equally welcome over here as far as we're concerned.

However, I don't want to steal NAEB's thunder. If I'd actually read what you posted in the first place, I wouldn't have even asked about posting it here.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #10
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Piffle. Everyone is equally welcome over here as far as we're concerned.

However, I don't want to steal NAEB's thunder. If I'd actually read what you posted in the first place, I wouldn't have even asked about posting it here.
Yeah! Piffle! I'm not such an egomaniac to resent your review being posted here. However, it's nice to have the link to the NAEB Forum so people might be encouraged to visit.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #11
picker
picker began at the beginning.

Device: none
thanks for the review.

>The reader currently uses a flat library structure.

hmm, well... would a commitment of accepting 50 units by Apr 1 2008 (in time for http://sun-n-fun.org) that could load http://rob.com/airports/ help modify the library? I can resize and cut the images into two parts so "next page" would be the bottom of the image. (2x 25,307 images) 16 levels of gray and price are important too.

Rob@Logan.com
picker is offline   Reply With Quote