Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-12-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
thetechnobear
Connoisseur
thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Iliad, Kindle K3, iPad , iPhone, etc...
irex developers program ?!

any news on if this idea is now dead? have irex lost interest in it?

(was some talk of setting up svn, wiki and other related resources for shared development)
thetechnobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
i havent heared any news yet. But its not a forgotten project.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Heh, there's also always the Dev Hub ...
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Last I heard there were some network wiring issues at iRex's office that prevented the server from getting setup. I don't believe this has been forgotten by iRex. Just a little delayed.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:32 AM   #5
thetechnobear
Connoisseur
thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Iliad, Kindle K3, iPad , iPhone, etc...
cool, good to hear irex are still pursuing.

the devhub looks great, some how had missed its creation!
will look at that, esp. as adam has placed what i was particularly interested in , webkit

one question, how are you dealing with patching?
e.g. are you using a webkit baseline, then branching for iliad specifics.
so that when the next release is made, a merge could be attempted?
- also would be interesting to see what changes had to be make it work for iliad.
thetechnobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert