Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Fictionwise coupon - is it transferrable?

Just received an email from Fictionwise:
"Congratulations, you were just randomly picked in our monthly give-away, and have won a prize from Fictionwise.com -- a 15% discount coupon on your next eBook purchase (good until October 30, 2009)! Only a very small percentage of registered Fictionwise members won this prize.
To receive the discount, simply insert the coupon code at the bottom of the Check Out page (then click on "Apply Code") and you will receive the discount on all eBooks in your cart. The coupon can be used once."

I won't be using it, but I don't know if it's transferrable - if anyone wants to try it, I'll pass the code to the first person who PMs me asking for it.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Sparrow - just emailed you.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Code sent.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
HEC
HEC began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Had the same spare code as well - let me know if you need it

EDIT: Code is gone now.

Last edited by HEC; 10-23-2009 at 05:34 PM.
HEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Sparrow
Wizard

The code I had seems to be tied to my login id - it didn't work for Chilady.
Advert
Old 10-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
HEC
HEC began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
The code I had seems to be tied to my login id - it didn't work for Chilady.
Aww - that's bad I was not planing to buy any books any time soon anyway so it will most probably get wasted this way ...
HEC is offline   Reply With Quote